Wednesday, April 28, 2010

chocolate lovers and iphones.


Photo By: bitterSWEET12

I've been shopping around for a new iPhone case lately, and after having such a great purchase through Etsy and Samantha with my Rochester Skyline Bracelet, I had to at least look to see if these crafty artists had made some covers. I shouldn't have been surprised when 178 pages of search results came up and there were iPhone/iPod cases designed for every personality you could possibly imagine. And then I came across this one.

This Chocoholic iPhone case is made by the Etsy artist named bitterSWEET12 and I think that it's absolutely phenomenal. Maybe it's because I'm a chocoholic myself or that I'm obsessed with ice cream or that my sweet tooth is the size of Mount Rushmore, but this is freakin' adorable! I can't imagine how much time it takes to handcraft just one of these cases, so I have to give my props to the maker. You can purchase one by clicking here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment